WHY ON-BOARD CONTROL FOR LOCOMOTIVES?
- No more cleaning track!
- No more buying expensive rail clamps!
- No more buying expensive rail!
- No more running expensive wire underground!
- Yes to more fun!
- Yes to multiple locomotives/trains on one track!
- Yes to remotely triggered sound systems!!
- Yes to bi-directional constant lighting!
- Yes to year-round operation!
But How Long Will The Batteries Last?
BATTERIES: Using the newest Lithium Ion batteries with built-in protection circuit you can expect 1-6 hours hours of continuous running, pulling a 10-50 car train, plus up to 6 more hours with auxiliary batteries in a trail car. Ask us about custom battery packs for your particular loco.
Radio Control Systems are priced similar to the better power packs which range in price from $225 to $595. Check out our Cost-Comparison chart.