On-Board R/C Loco Receiver w/Pocket Remote, $99
Complete bundle $228, includes 14.8V 3.5Ah battery, battery install kit wiring harness, and charger.
35040 Radio Control (R/C) Loco Receiver, 3Amp with Pocket Remote
The 35040 R/C Loco Receiver offers all the operational features of
the R/C Analog Throttle in the 35028 R/C Analog Power Set, with extra benefits:
- The R/C Loco Receiver features a compact design which can fit into many G-Scale locomotives.
- The Receiver also includes two relay-type function contacts, for activation of functions such as horn/whistle and bell on a separate sound unit.
- 3.5A Max Continuous Power
- The Receiver is designed to be battery-powered (batteries not included).
- Receiver can be powered by a fixed, well-filtered DC supply of 7 to 22 volts, such as a DC voltage on the track.
- Receiver has simple, user-friendly connections for motor/lighting power and the two function outputs.
- Up to 30m / 80′ R/C range, indoors or outdoors. (CR2025 battery included.)
With the 35040 R/C Loco Receiver and batteries installed in your G-Scale loco, the included pocket remote allows you to operate your train virtually anywhere – over dirty track, non-powered track, even across the floor!
Track Power Radio Control (R/C) Analog Power Set, 5A/120V, $175.00
- Provides Analog DC track power with the convenience of walk-around R/C control
- Includes 22V/5A transformer, R/C-operated Analog DC controller, and pocket remote
- Up to 5 Amps of Analog DC power for your trains (4.5A continuous/5A short-term power capacity)
- Up to 2A Fixed DC Accessory power
- Controller also provides R/C-operated DC accessory voltage outputs
- Up to 80′ R/C range (30 meters)
- Pocket remote includes a CR2025 battery
- No loco modifications needed!
- Run ANY train!
- Connect the R/C analog throttle to the transformer and to
your layout, put batteries (included CR2025) in the R/C pocket remote,
and be running trains in minutes.
- Simple push buttons on the pocket remote give you simple,
precise control of the speed and direction of your analog DC powered
train, plus emergency stop.
- Remote offers up to 80′ (30 meter) wireless walk-around range.
- 8 selectable channels on both the R/C analog throttle
and the pocket remote allow you options
Easy, flexible, powerful, reliable R/C control is here from PIKO for
your Analog DC track-powered layout, indoors or outdoors.