Revolution System Feature Overview
• Interference free 2.4GHz radio system is bidirectional. That means that the transmitter not only sends commands to the locomotive but it also gets feedback from the receiver in the locomotive.
• Outdoor range of 150+ feet. Each locomotives is identified by name and road number such as Boston & Maine 3714 or Conrail 6374. Information about the locomotive that is being operated is clearly displayed on a back-lit, graphical LCD display.
• Each transmitter can hold information on as many as 50 different locomotives. Those locomotives can be selected for MUing/lashed up to operate as a single unit running in forward, back to back or reverse position.
• Multiple transmitters can independently operate additional groups of 50 locomotives without interfering with one another.
• Easy to operate arrow keys for speed, directions and playing sounds.
• Power can come from on-board batteries or track power.
• The on-board receiver can supply 5 amps of power while accommodating short peak loads up to 8 amps.
• Easy to hold, most transmitter control operations can be done with one hand.
• Textual information is keyed into the transmitter using the same technique that is used on cell phones.
• Six auxiliary outputs on the receiver can be used to operate sounds, smoke units or lighting.
• Each locomotive can be adjusted for start-up speed, speed steps, maximum speed, momentum, and many more of user programmable functions.
• Using optional USB programmer sounds and firmware can be upgraded.
• Receiver board is Plug N Play ready for Aristo Craft & Bachmann locos. For all other locos use the included adapter board with screw terminals.
Special Order Only